Product: Class365 (Web)
Education: Class365 - Instructor Instruction Manual (Web)
Author: Kampüs365 | Content Developer – Yunus YALIN
Manual: Class365 - Instructor Instruction Manual.pdf
Give Feedback: https://forms.gle/Y9ujLAkJWp3iRUyR6
Note: If you cannot see some modules; you are not authorized to access or your school has not received this module.
- An internet browser
- For desktop and mobile devices with Windows operating system, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers provide the most compatible experience.
- For desktop devices and mobile devices with Linux and Android operating systems, Google Chrome and Chromium-based browsers provide the most compatible experience.
- You can use Google Chrome for Apple desktop devices with the macOS operating system.
- You can use Safari for mobile devices (IPhone and IPad) with the operating system IOS 12.0 and above.
- You can also use other modern browsers. However, you may not be able to use functions that other browsers do not support.
- Minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbit/sec (each for upload and download)
- An average computer or a mobile device
- For mobile devices, Android or IOS operating system
- Web camera for live video streaming
- Microphone for audio streaming
- No plugin is required to use Class365.